Q. Where do I turn books in?
COVID 19 update: SOME BOOK DROPS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED. THE TWO IN FRONT OF THE LIBRARY AND THE ONE NEAR THE MACINTOSH BUILDING ARE OPEN. YOU CAN MAIL YOUR BOOK TO THE LIBRARY IF NECESSARY
You can return books in several locations. Inside the library please return them to the front (circulation) desk. There are also book drops located around campus.
Returning Library Materials - Book Drops
Borrowed materials (except those borrowed through BeachReach or through LINK+) may be returned at any of the six library book bins on campus. The map below shows the location of those book drops.
- Beach Drive across from Residence Housing (RH2)
- Horn Center entrance
- State and East Campus Drive Turnaround (near the Science Building)
- South Turnaround between Education and Macintosh Buildings
- Two book drops at the Library entrance
- Parkside Commons Cafeteria Area