Q. How do I find peer reviewed articles?
- Go to the Library homepage: www.csulb.edu/library.
- Under the Research drop-down menu, click Tools > Databases. Select from the alphabetical list or use the drop-down "All Subjects" menu to select a topic. Right next to the database title is an icon that will give you more information about what is in that database.
- Choose a database to search.
- Enter in keywords or subjects and you will get a list of articles containing your query. Depending on the database you choose, your list of articles will either include a link to the full text of the article or a button labeled, which will take you either to the full text or a link where you can request the article.
- If the database has an option to limit results to Scholarly Articles and/or Peer Reviewed articles then check that box!
Was this helpful? 2 2