Q. How do I find journal articles?
- Go to the Library homepage: www.csulb.edu/library.
- Under the column labeled Research Tools, click databases by topic. Choose the appropriate topic, e.g. Psychology, and choose a database to search. Right next to each database title is an icon that will give you more information about what is in that database. It also includes a link for Help.
- Choose a database to search.
- Enter in keywords or subjects and you will get a list of articles matching your search. Depending on the database you choose, your list of articles will either include a link to the full text of the article or a button labeled, Get it at CSULB which will take you either to the full text or a link where you can order the article.
- Remember that the more keywords you use the fewer results you will get.
Was this helpful? 0 0