Q. How do I get to the ereserves for my class?


From the home page, you can type in your course name or professor's name in the OneSearch box, and to the left of the box, the pull-down includes at the bottom 'Course Reserves (CSULB)'  Select that and click Submit.

OneSearch Course Reserves


On the results screen, look for items with the 'Websites' resource type and a link to 'Online access'.

  • Last Updated Jan 29, 2020
  • Views 456
  • Answered By University Library Webgroup

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0