Q. Where can I get writing help?

I need help writing my paper.


Call and/or visit the Writers Resource Lab on campus.

From their site (link below):


(562) 985-4329

The WRL is open for tutoring Monday-Thursday from 10 AM to 8 PM.  

Call or come in to make your appointment.

  • Last Updated Dec 08, 2014
  • Views 25
  • Answered By Cathy Outten

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0