Q. Internet access for non students


Computing "guest passes" are available for those who are not affiliated with the University (i.e. a currently enrolled student, faculty, or staff).  For more information go online to: http://www.csulb.edu/library/guide/computing.html#guest

  • Last Updated Dec 08, 2014
  • Views 65
  • Answered By Joseph Aubele

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0