Q. How do I cite websites in MLA?
According to the MLA Handbook for Writers of Research Papers, 7th edition the following elements should be included:
- Name of author, compiler, director, editor, narrator, performer, or translator of the work.
- Title of the work (italicized).
- Title of the overall website (italicized).
- Version or edition used.
- Publisher or sponsor of the site; if not available use N.p.
- Date of publication (day, month, year)
- Medium of publication (Web)
- Date of access ((day, month, year)
Was this helpful? 0 0